Following the tradition of favorite recipes handed down by family and friends, author Gina von Esmarch invites you to: Taste This! The Delicious Sequel
Food! Flavors! Friends! Enjoy!
“The goal of ‘Taste This!’ is simple, bring good food and good flavors back to the table,” explains Gina von Esmarch, author. “Whether you are a working parent or a career individual that wants to bring people together at the table, you will find ideas to inspire your inner cook.”
What you’ll find inside
- guide to bring good flavors back to the table
- short ingredient lists using every day ingredients
- simple and easy to follow cooking techniques
- ideal for those who don’t have a lot of time to spend preparing but want to make something nice for their guests/family
- many make ahead recipes and pantry dishes
- inspiration for working individuals and parents who don’t know much about cooking but want to try to expand their cooking knowledge
About the Author – Gina von Esmarch
Gina von Esmarch was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is a fourth generation San Franciscan, who’s family has successfully run one of the City’s oldest fine dining restaurants at Fisherman’s Wharf — Alioto’s #8, founded in 1925. Gina now lives North of the Golden Gate Bridge with her husband, children and dog. In her free time she enjoys spending time around the table with her family and friends.
2 Replies to “Taste This!”